Money has been raised, thanks everyone!
We have a 15 year old boy, Surya BK, who needs our immediate help in Chitwan. Surya sustained multiple critical injuries after falling downhill while cutting grass for his livestock. He was prematurely discharged from the hospital before treatment as his family was unable to pay the medical fees. Surya was born into one of Nepal's lowest caste which puts him at an extreme social and economic disadvantage.
We are looking to raise $600 USD to cover 75% of his medical fees. The remaining 25% will be covered by his family, teachers and community.
Please click here to contribute: www.scfnepal.org/donate